Making a Claim: Court Proceedings (Derecho Procesal)
- Issue a Claim («the plaintiff ((demandante)) has issued a claim for the return of the 10,000 euros.»)
2. Acknowledgement of Service («the defendant ((demandado)) has responded to the claim in the correct fashion by confirming the receipt of the documents within the 14 day legally accepted period»).
3. Case Management Conference («at the case management conference he court made orders regarding costs ((costes judiciales)), discovery ((documentary evidence and witness statements-declaraciones de testigos-to be submitted)) and timetabling ((horario judicial))«)
4. Pre-Trial Review («at the pre-trial review it was checked that the parties had complied with discovery orders, the possibility of early settlement was discussed and finally a trial date was set»).
5. Trial («at the trial´s conclusion, the judge stated that a judgement would be issued on the 4th of April.»)